Need help? Call 0800 885 284 (NZ Only) or Email Us
Conveniently located close to Auckland Airport with quick access to both International and Domestic Terminals! 5 minutes drive to the airport yet only 17 kilometres to the heart of Auckland City!
Hotel Grand Chancellor Auckland Airport is a Qualmark 4 star rated property with a Qualmark Environmental Gold award.
The hotel provides 193 well appointed guest rooms (including two suites) of which the majority have private patios overlooking the landscaped gardens or the pool courtyard. All rooms are non-smoking.
Places Cafe Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day to offer you a fine dining experience including both full buffet and a-la-carte services.
The friendly and inviting atmosphere of the Oyster Bar and Lounge provides the perfect place to relax and unwind.
To make your stay a grand experience, all the comforts and facilities you expect in a superior hotel are at your disposal. We have an outdoor pool, a sauna and a gym which are all free of charge for guest use.
Hotel Shuttle Bus:
- Large Yellow Hotel Bus - clear hotel signage on side of bus
- Transfer Service operates between the hours of 4am and 2am daily, collects & drops off passengers to & from the terminals every 30 minutes
- The scheduled pick up time from the Airport is approximately quarter past & a quarter to the hour with the last pick up of the day at 01.45am.
- The first pick up of the day starts at 04.00am from the hotel. There is no service between 2.00am & 4.00am.
- The cost is $5.00 per adult one way and children under 12 years old travel for free. Payable at Hotel Reception.
- The pick up point at the International terminal is outside door number 8, cross pedestrian crossing to the middle forecourt. Turn right for "other public bus" this is the pick up area.
- At the Air NZ Domestic Terminal the pick up is outside door number 3. Jetstar passengers please make your way to Air NZ Domestic Terminal pick up point.
**The Shuttle driver will issue a Red Ticket on-board, please hand this ticket to reception for payment on check-in. Reception will issue a yellow ticket for the return trip**
Driving from Airport:
- Follow George Bolt Memorial Drive (approx 4km)
- Once you get to the second set of traffic lights turn LEFT onto Kirkbride Road and the hotel is approx 200m on the left.
Driving from the City:
- Take the South Western Motorway (SH 20)
- Keep driving along SH 20 (approx 8km)
- Take Exit 9 on the right to merge onto George Bolt Memorial Drive (SH 20A)
- Keep driving approx 2km until you get to the main intersection of Kirkbride Road
- Turn right, the hotel is approx 200m on the left
Travelbug comments are verified. Your comment will only appear if you have booked and stayed at this property via Travelbug (use the same email address that you booked with). Refer to our comments terms and conditions for more information