Need help? Call 0800 885 284 (NZ Only) or Email Us
Welcome to our special part of paradise! Surrounded by magnificent alpine scenery we are situated in the heart of the village. The Thermal Pools & Spa, cafes, shops and golf course are on our doorstep. Most units overlook Chisholm Park and the duck pond and have glorious mountain views. All Units/Suites have easy outdoor access to sunny courtyard patios or balconies. Our entire property is designated smokefree for the comfort of all our guests.
Select from stylishly appointed Studio, Executive Studio, One bedroom and Two bedroom options which all feature luxurious appointments including original artwork by Christchurch artist Elizabeth Jenkins as well as...
• Fully equipped kitchens
• Super-King / King / Queen / Single beds
• Sunny patios & balconies to enjoy the alpine views
• Double glazed and fully insulated
• Heat pump/air conditioning for your personal comfort
• Luxury bathrooms with under floor heating
• Electric blankets & Hairdryers
• Spa baths & Gas Fires in some units
• Monitored security cameras, personal safe in room.
• Bike & ski storage (subject to availability)
• In room entertainment - SKY TV, DVD, CD, Stereo
• Wireless Broadband Internet
• Rooms serviced daily & preheated for late arrivals
• Complimentary use of bathrobes, thermal pool towels
• Complimentary newspapers (Mon – Sat)
• DVD library, board games & activities box for children.
• Portacot and Highchair available subject to demand.
• Guest laundry
• Continental breakfast available served to room
• All major credit cards
We strive to deliver outstanding accommodation and service at The St James and extend a warm welcome to everyone. We work and live on site and will do everything we can to make your stay in our tranquil environment the best it can be.
Travelbug comments are verified. Your comment will only appear if you have booked and stayed at this property via Travelbug (use the same email address that you booked with). Refer to our comments terms and conditions for more information