Need help? Call 0800 885 284 (NZ Only) or Email Us
The Quality Hotel Emerald is perfectly positioned on Gisborne city's main street close to shops and sights, and offers spacious accommodation to leisure, corporate and conference guests.
With our own Grill Room Restaurant, in-house day spa offering beauty and massage treatments, state-of-the-art conference and meeting space and first-class room facilities, you'll enjoy every convenience without having to leave the hotel.
All this is complemented by warm, professional and personalised service, making the Emerald Hotel and Conference Centre the perfect place for you to stay for business or leisure, or host your conference or event.
The executive suites and apartments feature contemporary layouts and are equipped with:
• Air-conditioning •Leather furniture • LCD flat screen TV with Sky Television •Free high speed broadband • Mini bar • Tea and coffee making facilities • Bath robes • Iron and ironing board • Hair dryers •Non-smoking rooms •River or pool views
Featuring over 400 square meters of state-of-the-art conference and meeting space:
• Large conference room overlooking the pool complex
• Variable space able to be converted into 3 separate, private meeting areas • A range of smaller meeting spaces and breakout rooms available • Up-to-the-minute conference and audio visual communications equipment • High-speed broadband internet • Full business centre services
Guest services and facilities include
• Conference and Events capacity of 300 • Grill Room Restaurant & Bar • Day Spa • Room service meals • FREE broadband internet facilities • FREE undercover parking • Business services
• Daily housekeeping service • Valet dry cleaning and laundry services •Outdoor swimming pool and spa •Fitness room
Just an easy stroll to a wide variety of shops, cafés, restaurants, theatres, local attractions and the inner harbour marina.
Travelbug comments are verified. Your comment will only appear if you have booked and stayed at this property via Travelbug (use the same email address that you booked with). Refer to our comments terms and conditions for more information