Need help? Call 0800 885 284 (NZ Only) or Email Us
Econo Lodge Napier is a family owned and operated property just 50 metres from Westshore Beach, a short 5-minute drive to the downtown Art Deco district, Napier and 1km from the West Quay restaurant area. Access to link roads for all the wineries is just 150 metres down the road.
Adjacent to the Ahuriri Estuary Wildlife Reserve & Cycleways & Walkways which provides for kayaking, sailing and wonderful walks. We are the closest accommodation to the airport and do not hear a thing!!!
We have a combination of lodgings available: 1 & 2-bedroom Suites & studio Suites. The chalets and studios are exceptionally quiet and private stand-alone buildings. Rooms can have king-size beds or be split to king singles.
FREE Local Calls
FREE WiFi Allowance
FREE Airport Shuttle
FREE Late Check out - By arrangement
Great reasons to stay are:
1) Our suites are stand-alone and the most private accommodation of their type.
2) There is absolutely NO road noise as you find in most accommodation.
3) Parking is right next door to the suites.
4) The 1 & 2-bedroom chalets are well suited to families.
5) The Food & Beverage operations all use solar-powered hot water.
We have a small bistro that wherever possible uses fresh local produce.
Travelbug comments are verified. Your comment will only appear if you have booked and stayed at this property via Travelbug (use the same email address that you booked with). Refer to our comments terms and conditions for more information