New Zealand destinations
Hukafalls Jet in Taupo, offers a unique combination of excitement and natural beauty. A 30-minute thrilling jet boat ride in the hands of a down-to-earth, funny professional jet boat driver who can make a jet boat do things you would never believe possible.
The half hour of thrills, fun and excitement takes you along a beautiful river environment, lined with native bush, sheer rock cliff face and natural hot springs.
Combine 360° spins and passing nature by incredibly close at disorientating speeds for an amazing must-do visitor experience, before even reaching the awe inspiring majesty that is the Huka Falls. From the unique vantage point on the boat you have the best water level view of Huka Falls – New Zealand's most visited natural attraction. Hukafalls Jet is the only jet boat company operating in this stretch of the Waikato River.
• Hukafalls Jet operates 364 days of the year (excludes Christmas Day), weather permitting, from the Wairakei Tourist Park.
• Hukafalls Jet will provide life jackets. These are mandatory.
• Spray jackets will also be provided in cooler months.
• Children must be one metre tall in order to ride Hukafalls Jet.
What to bring
• Still cameras in cases are welcome on board but at your own risk. Video cameras are not permitted.
• Bags are not permitted on the boat for safety reasons.
• Coming in Summer? It is recommended to bring sunglasses and sunblock.
• Coming in Winter? Remember to bring a hat, gloves, jacket and warm clothing. Handrails are heated for your comfort.
Travelbug comments are verified. Your comment will only appear if you have had a confirmed booking with the business provider via Travelbug (use the same email address that you booked with). Refer to our comments terms and conditions for more information