Need help? Call 0800 885 284 (NZ Only) or Email Us
Luxurious comfort, inviting ambience and unobtrusive hospitality – The Dairy prides itself on personal service and attention to detail. Stay with us and enjoy complimentary cooked breakfasts, afternoon teas and wireless internet.
The comments from our guests speak for themselves:
"Of the personal attention, and the little extra touches in the bedroom. Very comfy bed, excellent breakfast, loved the afternoon tea and the snack pack provided for the journey to Milford Sound. Many thanks for a lovely three nights"
The property gets it's name from the original 1920's dairy (or corner store), from where your delicious cooked breakfasts and home made afternoon teas are served.
Relax in the comfortable lounge with stylish generous leather couches, the perfect place to unwind. Retire to the library for some quiet thinking time and help yourself to a glass of local award winning Pinot Noir.
Each private bedroom has a wonderful view of the surrounding alpine region, exquisite bed and bath linen, internet access, telephone and Sky TV.
The outdoor courtyard with it's open fireplace is a social hub - a fantastic place to relax, enjoy the views and sip a glass of local pinot noir.
- A one minute walk to Queenstown
- 13 private ensuite bedrooms, all with wonderful views of Queenstown and the surrounding area
- Large lounge with an open fire
- Private library
- Breakfast room, the old Dairy (or corner store) -dating back to the 1920's
- Delicious cooked breakfast each morning and home made afternoon teas
- Honesty bar, including a selection of local award winning wines
- Outdoor spa
- Mountain bikes
- Secure luggage and ski storage
- Internet access and wireless connection
- Comoplimentary off street parking
Our rates include a delicious cooked breakfast and home baked afternoon teas daily.
We look forward to welcoming you at The Dairy.
Travelbug comments are verified. Your comment will only appear if you have booked and stayed at this property via Travelbug (use the same email address that you booked with). Refer to our comments terms and conditions for more information