Need help? Call 0800 885 284 (NZ Only) or Email Us
Lakeside Lodge enjoys a perfect location. An AWARD winning Bed and Breakfast on the shores of Lake Rotorua and only a few metres away from the famous Waiteti trout stream. The panoramic views of the lake, Mokoia Island and surrounding countryside across to Mt Tarawera are stunning.
Just out of the Ngongotaha Village on the western shore of Lake Rotorua, not city, not country . . . . . . . this lakeside location has a feeling of its very own. Relaxing and peaceful!
Have you found what you are looking for?
- Feel the stress leave as you relax and unwind
- Come and go as the mood takes you
- Keep to yourselves or mix and mingle
- Sleep peacefully in superior beds piled high with pillows.
- Watch the fishermen from the guest lounge and sunroom
- Sip a wine - day dream - read - just BE
- Paddle the canoe
- Feed the ducks
- Catch a trout
- Enjoy great food in a friendly relaxed atmosphere
- Do some bird watching
- Just a short ten minute drive from the city (sulphur free), with many shops and restaurants; close to the main Rotorua tourist attractions, thermal wonders, Maori Culture and adventure activities. Ideal as a base for central North Island touring, exciting trout fishing or the yearned for weekend break.
- All fishing gear supplied, lessons given and licenses sold
- Canoe, life jackets for guest's use
- Complimentary wine and nibbles “HAPPY HOUR”
- Guest lounge / sunroom with TV, DVD, writing desk, library
- Tea and coffee in rooms and in dining room, with home made goodies
- Activities and sight seeing arranged and pre booked
- Helicopter and float plane flights from property
- Free wireless internet access
- Laundry service
- Smoking is not permitted indoors but guests are welcome to smoke outside.
- Our two cats are quiet and discreet and do not visit upstairs on the guest floor.
Travelbug comments are verified. Your comment will only appear if you have booked and stayed at this property via Travelbug (use the same email address that you booked with). Refer to our comments terms and conditions for more information