Need help? Call 0800 885 284 (NZ Only) or Email Us
The Timandra Motel is ideally situated close to New Plymouth centre in a quiet garden setting.
Our seven spacious units provide peaceful accommodation to suit your every need. The motel is at the end of a no exit street off State Highway 3 and backs on to the Avery Reserve & Te Henui walkway, making it an ideal location to escape the noise of traffic.
The Timandra Motel is well suited for couples, families, travelling businessmen, and is gay friendly or if you just want to get off the road and enjoy a good nights sleep in a comfortable bed. All units are en-suite and have full kitchen facilities. Evening meals and breakfast are available on request and are served to your room. We will also help with recommendations if you would prefer to dine out.
Conveniently located nearby in New Plymouth is the stunning Pukekura Park, TSB Stadium & Bowl of Brooklands, host to world class Taranaki events such as WOMAD.
Your hosts, Pete & Stu, make it their mission to ensure your every need is catered for and your stay in New Plymouth is a pleasant and comfortable one. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope to see you in our little corner of New Zealand soon and look forward to be able to offer you our services in the near future.
We strive to provide our guests with affordable accommodation without compromising cleanliness and comfort.
All our Motel Units are well equipped:
* En-suite shower and toilet
* Fully equipped kitchen (Oven, Microwave & Fridge)
* Linen, blankets, towels, electric blankets and heating
* Table and chairs
* Iron/ironing board
* Free wireless broadband internet access
* Sky TV and in house movies
* Cooked or continental breakfast and evening meals (on request)
* A high chair, cot and baby bath are available (on request, no charge)
Motel facilities include:
* Off-street parking (larger vans and vehicles can usually be accommodated)
* Guest laundry
* Large Garden with hammocks, barbecue area & gas BBQ, and Children's swing.
* Petanque court & Tennis
* Bush river walk to Te Henui stream
In the interest of future guests all our units are non smoking, seats are provided outside every unit for smokers
Travelbug comments are verified. Your comment will only appear if you have booked and stayed at this property via Travelbug (use the same email address that you booked with). Refer to our comments terms and conditions for more information