Need help? Call 0800 885 284 (NZ Only) or Email Us
The Sudima Hotel (formerly Commercial Hotel) is historically famous, was built in 1876 which has been restored to its former glory.
Located in the heart of Hamilton City CBD on the corner of Victoria and Collingwood streets across from the Skycity Casino. Surrounded by pubs/clubs, resturants, movie theatres, cafes and shopping providing plenty of entertainment.
• 5 minutes drive to Claudelands Convention Centre. 9 minutes drive to Hamilton Gardens. 20 minutes drive to the Hamilton Airport and Mystery Creek.
• Recent refurbishment with the addition of modern furniture and fittings across all accommodation rooms and public service areas.
• Wireless Broadband in all rooms
• 24 hour room and front desk services
• Secure off street parking is free of charge subject to availability at the time of arrival
Travelbug comments are verified. Your comment will only appear if you have booked and stayed at this property via Travelbug (use the same email address that you booked with). Refer to our comments terms and conditions for more information