Need help? Call 0800 885 284 (NZ Only) or Email Us
New Zealand destinations
Welcome to Elm Grove Cottage, your perfect quiet getaway in rural Greytown. Built in 1878 and beautifully restored in 2010, this charming 1 ½ bedroom cottage is set amongst the NZ Historic Places Trust listed Elm Grove Farm Estate.
Quiet and private, with your own entrance and parking, you will enjoy the magnificent surrounding rural views across farmland and the luxurious self contained accommodation.
One hour from Wellington, 15 minutes from Martinborough and only two minutes drive or a 20 minute walk from Greytown's award winning cafes, restaurants and boutique shops.
Elm Grove Cottage offers guests:
- Complimentary first morning continental breakfast provisions including a selection of Twinnings teas, plunger coffee and fresh fruit
- Queen size Sleepyhead Torquezone bed complete with Egyptian cotton sheets and luxury linen
- Additional small room to fit a portacot
- Queen Elizabeth II (QE II) covenanted native bush to discover
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Deep clawfoot bath with shower over
- 37” Freeview High Definition TV
- HiFi system with iPod/MP3 dock
- Automatic central heating
- Iron and Board
Two-night minimum applies:
Martinborough Fair weekends
Toast Martinborough weekend
Christmas holiday period
and other Wairarapa event weekends (eg Wings over Wairarapa, More FM Winery Tour etc)
Please advise in the comments box if you are bringing a baby or toddler.
Travelbug comments are verified. Your comment will only appear if you have had a confirmed booking with the business provider via Travelbug (use the same email address that you booked with). Refer to our comments terms and conditions for more information