88 Koropewa Road Kerikeri R D 2 Bay Of Islands
Awarded the Trip Advisor 'Certificate of Excellence' 5 years in a row you will know this is an accommodation which is a cut above the others.
Just the perfect place to unwind and centrally located to both the Bay of Islands and all of Northland. All rooms and suites are en-suite and have king sized beds. Our park like sub tropical gardens are a delight to wander through and surround our solar heated swimming pool. Breakfasts are tailored to your tastes and made from the most local and freshest produce available.
We are only 5 minutes from bustling Kerikeri town centre with its boutique shops, restaurants and historic sites. 1km from the Waipapa village with cafes, very popular pub, and major shopping centre. A short drive brings you to safe swimming beaches, world class golf courses, country walks, unique native forests and all the other activities and enjoyments in the magical Bay of Islands.
We know you will enjoy our:
- Peace, tranquility and privacy
- King size beds with quality linen, anti-allergenic pillows
- En-suite Bedrooms with TV and DVD, fridge, complimentary tea and coffee, hairdryer, heating and ceiling fans, direct access to the gardens and pool - quality towels and toiletries, heated towel rails.
- Delicious breakfast featuring local produce, freshly squeezed juices, home baking.
- FREE high speed WiFi throughout the Lodge keeps you connected with family & friends.
- Solar heated swimming pool and private gardens.
- Ample parking, come and go as you please via your own private access.
- Laundry facilities available (Additional cost)
- Helpful advice and assistance with booking tours.
88 Lodge reviews rate us highly on Trip Advisor. (we have now won the prestigious 'Certificate of Excellance' 5 years in a row) Do please check them out.
We do not cater for the under 16 year olds (unless the whole Lodge is taken as a single group booking when a minimum age of 6 is applied) or pets.
We are a smoke free environment in the house.
KEVIN &DOROTHY BALLINGER
11 January 2015
18 February 2010
06 January 2010