21 Shelbourne St. Central Nelson
Qualmark Star Rating
Qualmark 5 Star rated. Shelbourne Villa Bed and Breakfast is a large classic 1920s residence that was originally built as a Doctor's home and consulting rooms. In recent years, the villa has been fully refurbished as an up-market B and B, with accommodation provided in four comfortable guest suites - there is also a comfortably furnished Guest Lounge for you to relax in at any time of the day or evening.
Shelbourne Villa is set in a colourful mature garden which you are welcome to enjoy during your stay. There are several peaceful out-door seating areas. Sun-loungers are also available so you can escape into a good book in comfort, or simply take time out for relaxation and contemplation.
At Shelbourne Villa you will be very comfortable - Shelbourne Villa B and B's rooms are large, centrally heated/air-conditioned and well appointed; each has its own private en-suite bathroom. You will enjoy the ambiance created by space, original artworks and plush furnishings.
You can be confident of quality and consistency. There are only a limited number of Qualmark assessed 5 star Bed and Breakfast accommodation providers in Nelson City and the Abel Tasman region of New Zealand - we are proud to be able to say that Shelbourne Villa is one of them
There are no other Bed and Breakfast accommodations in Nelson City that can match Shelbourne Villa's combination of comfort, convenience of location and quality.
For your comfort and convenience Shelbourne Villa also provides:
- Central-heating & air-conditioning throughout
- King and Super King beds - high quality 100% cotton sheets
- Telephones (multiple lines) and writing desks in all rooms
- TV and DVD in all rooms
- TV, CD & DVD players (home theatre) in Guest Lounge + Netflix
- Special continental and cooked breakfasts
- A complimentary refreshments tray and tea/coffee facilities in your room
- Laundry available for Guest use
- Guest iPad + complimentary and unlimited high speed WiFi
- Complimentary Port & Sherry in guest lounge
- Off street parking
- Three outdoor seating areas in the gardens
20 November 2015