18 Liverpool Street Auckland City Auckland
Qualmark Star Rating
Please note this property is not taking bookings from May 2016 - October 2016. This is Due to a major refurbishment. An Alternative YHA is Auckland International.
Free 1GB per day for YHA members (valid for stays).
YHA Auckland City is located at the top of Queen Street, just a short walk from the heart of the city providing easy access to the city's major attractions, market and shopping areas, central bus, train and ferry terminals, movie theatres, museum, art galleries, all major consulates and immigration services.
This former hotel comprises mainly of twin & double rooms with some multishare rooms.
- Wireless internet is available in all public areas
- Free comprehensive accommodation and travel booking service
- Free movie hire
- Free book exchange
- Well equipped kitchen and dining area
- Sun Deck and BBQ area and enjoy a game of Giant Chess over a couple of beers
- Reception shop for food, toiletries and other essentials
- Comfortable lounge areas
- Lockers available for short term luggage storage
- 24 hour access
- Airbus pick up from outside the hostel
- There is No Car Parking at this hostel; pay car parking is located nearby.
FREE FREE FREE - Enjoy a game of Giant Chess on the 3rd Floor Sundeck.
YHA Auckland Community Project
Do you have any clothing or equipment you no longer want to travel with? Hand these items into the reception team and we will deliver these to the Auckland City Mission who distribute items through the local community.
Experience the city that has it all! Sail the gulf, visit the islands, climb the volcanoes and ancient Maori Pa sites, visit the rainforest, take in the breathtaking west coast beaches, enjoy the wine trails, relax in the café lifestyle, savour the local restaurant cuisine or enjoy a quiet pint at the local pub. Take in Auckland's local live music scene and rage all night at any of the vibrant clubs, check out the panoramic views from the sky tower, experience life underwater at Kelly Tarlton's, go to the theatre or a movie or shop till you drop at one of the many malls. Be sure to take your YHA card to grab the discounts around town.
Government issued photo ID required for each guest at check in.
12 January 2014