287 VICTORIA STREET HAMILTON
The Sudima Hotel (formerly Commercial Hotel) is historically famous, was built in 1876 which has been restored to its former glory.
Located in the heart of Hamilton City CBD on the corner of Victoria and Collingwood streets across from the Skycity Casino. Surrounded by pubs/clubs, restaurants, movie theaters, cafes and shopping providing plenty of entertainment.
• 5 minutes drive to Claudelands Convention Centre. 9 minutes drive to Hamilton Gardens. 20 minutes drive to the Hamilton Airport and Mystery Creek.
• Recent refurbishment with the addition of modern furniture and fittings across all accommodation rooms and public service areas.
• Wireless Broadband in all rooms
• 24 hour room and front desk services
• Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and charges apply.
29 August 2015
18 November 2014
07 March 2014