New Zealand destinations
Heaven's Rest B&B offers two spacious and sunny wings to our guests. You can relax either in a warm and cosy 2-bedroom suite or in a comfortable double room. Our 2-bedroom suit sleeps up to 4 people plus an infant, while or double room is for 2 people plus infant. Each wing comes with its own private bathroom, access to our spacious deck and outdoor area, and private entrance.
- Tui Wing - Family 2-Bedroom Suite (sleeps 1-5 people)
- Kakapo Wing - Spacious Double Room (sleeps 1-3 people)
Both wings feature:
- Queen sized beds in Tui Wing/ king sized bed in Kakapo Wing
- Private bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Wardrobe/ hanger, electric blanket, heater/ fan
- Free Wifi, TV with Freeview in every room
- Complementary linen and towels
- Non-smoking rooms
- Cot and ironing facility available upon request
Feel welcome to unwind in our spacious and homely combined living/dining/kitchen area. Make yourself comfortable in our large outdoor and deck area with a tasty BBQ or indulge yourself with a spa in our spa pool (jacuzzi) with views over the surrounding farm land.
Interaction with guests
We give our guests space and privacy but are available for help and advice when needed.
Other things to note
- Continental breakfast with homemade muesli and spreads included.
- Auckland Airport transfers upon request for an additional fee.
- Pick-ups and drop-offs to local events and venues for an additional fee.
Be the first to place a review about Heaven's Rest B&B!
You can place a review of your experience using the form to the right, or from the email we send you after your booking. Reviews can only be placed by those who have booked through Travelbug, and they will show as 'Travelbug verified' on the listing page. Business providers have the ability to place a public response to each review. Please take note of the Travelbug terms and conditions as they relate to traveller comments.
Travelbug comments are verified. Your comment will only appear if you have had a confirmed booking with the business provider via Travelbug (use the same email address that you booked with). Refer to our comments terms and conditions for more information