New Zealand destinations
Twenty minutes from Christchurch International Airport, 10 minutes south of Christchurch. One and a half acres of award-winning gardens uniquely landscaped with New Zealand native trees and shrubs and rose gardens.
Ideal for business trips, travellers, wedding groups or family reunions. Gateway to Rolleston’s Izone Business area, Akaroa, Southern Lakes, Tranz-Alpine Railway, Lincoln University and Burnham Military Camp and northwards including walkways, golfing, fishing, skiing, wineries.
- Transfers can be arranged
- Enjoy complete privacy in a warm and comfortable environment
- Three double/triple rooms available including one with ensuite
- Complimentary Continental/cooked breakfasts
- UNLIMITED Wifi Broadband available
- Off-street parking
- Laundry & fridge available for guests' use
- Nearby Business Centre including supermarkets, banks, chemists, restaurants, takeaways, clothing shops, garages
- Medical and Dental Centres
- New Rolleston Aquatic Centre
- Indoor/outdoor dining
- Music room/library for relaxation
- Two bicycles and helmets are available for guests' use FREE of charge
- Dinner by arrangement
- Fresh vegetables and preserves from our garden
Established over the past decade, the gardens of GARDEN VIEW B and B, Rolleston are intensively landscaped to symbolically represent the distinctive braided rivers of our Canterbury region; rivers such as the Rakaia and Waimakariri.
You can stroll around the gardens or relax in our summer house surrounded by native trees and shrubs which attract native birds including fantails, silver-eyes and grey warblers.
Our extensive rose gardens contrast markedly with the native gardens and ensure a season-long mosaic of colours and scents.
Integrated into the whole landscaping design are fruit, nut and berry trees, and a wide range of vegetables - all for our guests' enjoyment.
Perfect for that getaway holiday, relaxing business trip, convenient stopover, restful weekend or a romantic getaway holiday; ideally located for outdoor adventures including skiing, trekking, golfing and fishing.
We look forward to having you stay.
Your hosts, Beth and John
2014 Travelbug Accommodation Award
AA Spirit of Hospitality Bed and Breakfast Award Finalist
Travelbug comments are verified. Your comment will only appear if you have had a confirmed booking with the business provider via Travelbug (use the same email address that you booked with). Refer to our comments terms and conditions for more information