New Zealand destinations
Tour Details & Description
Awesome Bay of Islands day sailing adventure on our 65 foot go-fast maxi yacht GUNGHA II. Experience awesome sailing and the fantastic Bay of Islands all in one super day. Our barefoot sailing tour is exciting, funny and informal. We provide tasty morning snacks, heaps of sailing, a unique island stopover, snorkel gear, hot outside showers and our yummy fresh lunch. Dolphins, penquins & seabirds are frequently sighted in playful groups and our friendly crew will help you sail the boat or you can simply relax and enjoy. Please note: We do not target or swim with dolphins. Our encounters occur naturally and are often brief. Marine mammals protection regulations are strictly observed. We depart from Paihia daily at 10:00 am. The cost per Adult is $120 ... all activities and yummy fresh lunch included.
Your Day Includes
• Heaps of fantastic sailing on our 65 foot ocean going yacht.
• Plenty of sheltered seating, changing rooms and clean toilets.
• Snorkel gear (masks & snorkels) and hot outside showers.
• Several tasty snacks, and our yummy fresh sandwich lunch included.
(vegetarian, gluten-free & vegan options available)
• All trips are smoking and alcohol free. Please bring sunscreen, a water
bottle and camera!
• Departures are subject to minimum numbers, demand & weather conditions.
Please reconfirm your booking 24 hours prior to sailing.
Departure time & location
Paihia: 10:00 am
Duration: 6 hours
We confirm that all of our safety systems and equipment are current and
authorized by Maritime New Zealand. Our captain and crew are friendly,
helpful and fully qualified.
Our safety briefing is required listening for all passengers. We will brief you
generally as a group before sailing. Throughout the day passengers are
encouraged to ask any questions or articulate any concerns as the yacht tour
can be exciting!
Booking and Payment Policy
• Enquiries can be made directly to Mike at freecall 0800 478900 or
• +64 274 770 354 or by email to email@example.com
• Bookings can be made directly by way of freephone or internet or through local accommodation providers and the Visitor Information Network
• Credit card details are required to secure the booking. It is recommended that you provide contact details at the time of booking.
• BAY OF ISLANDS SAILING/GUNGHA II reserves the right to alter prices, cancel any departures and vary itineraries in the interest of passenger safety and comfort. All departures are subject to demand, sea and weather conditions. To the extent permitted by law, all our liability for damages to your tour, disruptions to travel plans or mental injury is excluded. This exclusion is subject to rights or remedies you have under the Consumers Guarantee Act 1993
Pricing and Cancellation Policy
• The adult price of $120 will apply to all travellers unless otherwise stated. Prices are gst inclusive.
• Cancellations must be received by us 24hrs prior to departure for a 100% refund.
• For groups (4 persons or more) or sole charter bookings cancellations must be received 72hrs prior to departure for a 100% refund. Passengers who have not cancelled before this may be charged a cancellation fee and may be subject to no refund.
Travelbug comments are verified. Your comment will only appear if you have had a confirmed booking with the business provider via Travelbug (use the same email address that you booked with). Refer to our comments terms and conditions for more information