New Zealand destinations
Base Wellington is a stylish hostel located in funky Courtenay Place, the centre of Wellington's night life and just minutes walk to supermarkets, shop, cafés, transport, gig venues and local attractions including the famous Te Papa museum.
The property is open 24/7 and offers a room for every budget from dorm share to private en-suites and exclusive to Base only, the up market, luxury Sanctuary floor for girls only.
There are also great chill out areas, a communal kitchen, dining area, a TV room, high speed Internet/Global Gossip and wireless access. To make your stay in Wellington as perfect as possible, our friendly, local travel desk staff will help you book your activities, travel and accommodation for your onward journey. Indulge in the atmosphere for our onsite bar – Basement Bar; it's just too much fun in one area! Daily specials and DJ's jamming all night long in the bar.
With the city on your doorstep and such great facilities Base Wellington is the perfect place to stay.
• 24 hr reception and security
• Fully made up beds with hotel quality linen
• Under bed lockers
• Sanctuary floor for girls only – enjoy a complimentary glass of bubbles in the bar
• Modern kitchen and laundry facilities
• SKY TV lounge
• Great chill out spaces and sunny communal dining area
• Global Gossip High speed wireless Internet café
• Basement Bar – Get in touch with your social side!
• Base Travel desk for expert advice and exclusive deals
Travelbug comments are verified. Your comment will only appear if you have had a confirmed booking with the business provider via Travelbug (use the same email address that you booked with). Refer to our comments terms and conditions for more information