New Zealand destinations
Enjoy a shared home experience in my large Sunny Art Deco home that is central to Auckland City, Waitakere Ranges and our wild West Coast beaches.
Each room has excellent beds/bedding, heaters in Winter. Bathrooms are shared.
Warm yourself on winter evenings in front of the open fire.
Easy access to Mt Eden Rugby Park by train (Glen Eden to Kingsland stop).
There is self help continental breakfast which includes my home made muesli. Guests also welcome to help themselves to tea and coffee.
Wireless internet is available.
Other places of interest nearby include:
- Local supermarkets (5 minute walk)
- Shopping Malls (West City and Lynmall)
- Titirangi village which includes cafes, Lopdell House
- Glen Eden Playhouse
- Local Farmers Markets (Oratia and Titirangi)
- Avondale Fleamarket every Sunday
- Waitakere ranges (good local tramping tracks)
- West Coast Beaches
- Muriwai Gannet Colony
- Kumeu Wine region (30 min drive)
- Eden Park (Rugby Park) - Train, bus, car (20 min drive)
- Airport 25 min drive
- Car hire just a walk away
See www.kiwiheritagehomestay.co.nz for more information.
Travelbug comments are verified. Your comment will only appear if you have had a confirmed booking with the business provider via Travelbug (use the same email address that you booked with). Refer to our comments terms and conditions for more information